Connect with Crossroads
There are several ways to stay connected to the Crossroads community, and we hope you do!
- Facebook — Crossroads’ most immediate updates are posted through our Facebook page.
- Instagram — Get in touch with Crossroads’ personal and uplifting side.
- Twitter — Come tweet with us and ask questions about our programs.
- LinkedIn – Stay current with what is going on at Crossroads.
- Pinterest — Take a look at our boards on Pinterest for inspiration and information on Crossroads, addiction, mental health and recovery.
- Blog — Published continuously since March 2007, Crossroads’ blog is a good way to get in-depth information on eating disorders, behavioral health, and addiction.
E-newsletter and Archives
- Sign-up to receive Crossroads’ monthly e-newsletter, sent directly to your email box at the end of each month
- An archive is available of all past e-newsletters — click here to access the email archives
Join the Crossroads Board
Are you passionate about treatment and recovery? As a matter of fact, our board of directors is looking to recruit members – men and women – to help re-energize and lead Crossroads into the future.
If you are interested in finding out more about the commitment of joining our board, please connect with us and contact Emily Semenchuk, our president.
Give to Crossroads
Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Crossroads, a registered 501(c)(3). Visit our secure online donation site on DonorTools to give. Please call or email Lesley Rawlings for more information.
Take the first step to remember who you wanted to be.
Greater Portland Counseling Center: 207.773.9931
Kennebunk Counseling Center: 207.467.3369
Residential Intakes: 207.773.9931, ext. 120
Make an Appointment