As 2008 comes to an end, we thought it would be interesting to see what people were reading about on this blog throughout the year. This blog continues to be a resource for women, the recovery community, and family and friends of those with substance abuse or mental health issues. Following are the top 10 posts from Women and Substance Abuse in 2008:
- A Loved One’s Alcohol and Drug Addiction Affects Family and Friends Too
- The Effects of Addiction on Friends and Family
- Inspirational Poem for Women in Recovery
- Alcohol and Drug Addiction: A Family Disease
- VH-1’s Celebrity Rehab Show Draws Critcism From Recovery Community
- Are you enabling your loved one’s alcohol or drug problem?
- Alcohol + Energy Drink = Negligence?
- A Mother Shares the Story of Losing her Daughter to a Methadone Overdose
- Attorneys General ask for Federal Investigation of Caffeinated Beer Advertising
- Family Memoirs of Meth Addiction
Thank you for a wonderful 2008. Have a safe and happy new year!